AEMC MR461 & MR561 AC/DC Current Probes
AC/DC current probes extend measuring capabilities of DMMs, oscilloscopes and other instruments
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measurement range of 400Aac/600Adc (MR461)
- Measurement range of 1000Aac/1500Adc (MR561)
- Distinct jaw shapes to be used for hooking or prying around the conductor
- Auto-zero push button
- Low phase shift for power measurements
- mV output signals
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
- Double Insulation
- CE Mark
- Conforms to EN 61010, 600V, Cat. III safety standard
The AEMC MR461 & MR561 AC/DC current probes are built to the latest safety and performance standards, including the CE Mark and UL approval. Two different hook-shaped jaws are offered, both permitting the user to pry or hook onto cables (will accept 2 x 500MCM) or even onto small bus bars.
The MR Series uses Hall effect technology and measures AC and DC current. The electronics and batteries are self-contained in the handle. The output of the AC/DC probes is 1mV/A and 10mV/A. The MR461 model measures to 400Aac/600Adc and the MR561 model measures to 1000Aac/1500Aac. Both models have two ranges and an auto-zero push button (patent pending) for quick DC zeroing.
With no output filtering, true RMS with DC component measurements are possible. Phase shift is excellent, making the MR461 and MR561 probes well suited for power and power quality applications. They are designed for oscilloscopes, waveform displaying instruments and other frequency sensitive displaying instruments with BNC inputs.
AEMC MR461 & MR561 AC/DC Current Probes Applications
- DC motors
- Automobile engine testing
- Power measuring quality analysis
- Power load monitoring
AEMC MR461 & MR561 AC/DC Current Probes Includes
- BNC connector
- Lead, 5 ft (1.5m)