AEMC 500 Clamp-On Meter
Durable and compact meters for one-handed operation
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Compact size fits into your pocket
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- Resistance measurements to 400Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40Ω
- Hold function to “freeze” readings
- Large, easy-to-read 4000-count display
What's in the Box
- Pair of test leads
- Soft carrying case
- User manual
The AEMC 500 clamp-on meters are built into a rugged mechanical case and are designed using quality polycarbonate materials. These meters offer a complete set of measurement ranges and are in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool.
These reliable meters are simple to operate and are auto-ranging — always providing the optimum measurement range and resolution. They both measure 400AAC, 600VAC, 600VDC, resistance, and continuity (with beeper).
The tapered, hooked jaw design facilitates maneuvering in crowded wiring and breaker panels, making it easy to select conductors. The jaw opening accommodates a 500MCM cable. The large and easy-to-read 4000 count LCD features comprehensive user information symbols, such as low battery, polarity, overload and an analog bargraph for easy trend readings. Both models are equipped with a data hold function that freezes the measurement for later viewing.
AEMC 500 Clamp-On Meter Applications
- Industrial, commercial, HVAC and residential troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on traditional and non-linear loads including adjustable speed drives and computers