AEMC Models 670 / 675 Clamp On Meters
Dual display, TRMS measurements, full function clamp-on meter
- Manufactured by AEMC
- 1000A AC current measurements
- 1000A DC current measurements (model 675 only)
- 1400Vdc volt measurements
- Resistance measurement to 10,000Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 35Ω
- Frequency measurements from V and A inputs
- 1ms Peak function for fast capture of signals
- Hold function to “freeze” readings
- Designed to measure Amps and Volts at the same time
- Push-button for easy Adc zeroing
- Large easy-to-read, 9999-count, backlit display
The AEMC® Models 670 and 675 are general purpose, dual display, professional clamp-on meters that measure up to the toughest standards. These meters offer a complete set of measurement functions (AC Amps, DC Amps [675 only], AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity with beeper, Frequency from V or A Input, and Temperature) and are in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure professional and reliable measuring tools.
These meters are designed to measure and display amps and volts at the same time. They are also auto-ranging and provide the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting.
The Models 670 and 675 are sized for comfortable, one-handed operation. The tapered and hooked jaw design facilitates maneuvering in crowded wiring and breaker panels, making it easy to select conductors. The jaw opening accommodates one 750kcmil cable or two 350kcmil cables. The large and easy-toread 9999-count LCD features comprehensive user information symbols, such as low battery, polarity and overload. Both models are equipped with a Data Hold function that freezes the measurement for later viewing and Min/Max, and Peak function for capture of signals.
The Model 670 and 675 are True RMS clamp-on meters that provide RMS measurements for today's non-linear electrical environments.
- Commercial, industrial, residential and HVAC troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- AC or DC motor testing
- Power plant troubleshooting
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers
Ships complete with:
- Test leads
- 9V Alkaline battery
- Soft carrying case
- User manual
Please consider these optional accessories.
Avoids splitting lines, increases sensitivity of clamp-on current probes and clamp-on meters