GE Druck PACE1000 Precision Pressure Indicator
Test bench, bench top and panel mount calibration; test and monitoring applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Single or multiple pressure range configurations
- Up to three pressures displayed simultaneously
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% FS
- Long term stability up to 0.01% Rdg per year
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Data Logging as standard with on screen replay
The GE Druck PACE1000 precision pressure indicator brings together the latest measurement technology from GE to offer an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to pressure measurement for test, calibration and monitoring. PACE employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive and resonant devices.
The PACE1000 offers a wide choice of standard pressure ranges, with three levels of precision to ensure that PACE1000 can accommodate specification and budget requirements. The color touch screen display of the PACE1000 can be configured by a user to indicate up to three pressure measurements from a possible five sensor inputs; three internal sensors and two external sensors.
The indication configuration extends to an ability to display in a text or graph format and also a differential of P1-P2 if more than two sensors are installed. The indicated display can be logged over a customized time period, sample rate and trigger. All the pressure sensor measurement can be re-transmitted via one of the communication ports.
The leak test option measures leak rate over the measure dwell time. At the start of the test, the instrument measures the applied test pressure of the user system. The instrument records the pressure change during measure dwell time. On completion the display shows the leak rate results, with leak rate per second or per minute in the current pressure units selected.
The switch test option automates the testing of pressure switch devices. Following the test, displayed is the pressure at which contacts open and close and the switch hysteresis. Switch Test task can also be set to capture switch toggle max, min and average values.
The Analogue Output can be programmed via the setup menu screen to output a signal proportional to the instrument range selected. This allows the instrument to interface with PC or PLC I/O cards, remote displays, chart recorders or other data logging equipment.
Users can select outputs of 0 to 10 V, 0 to 5 V, -5 to 5 V and 0/4 to 20 mA. Precision with respect to host instrument measured pressure 0.05% FS over the host instrument operating temperature range, variable update rate to 80 readings per second. The option is programmable between minimum and FS pressure for proportional output against pressure.
Volt Free Contacts enable control of peripheral devices such as vacuum pumps, ovens, etc. Each VFC option has three independent volt-free NO/NC relay contacts. A number of conditions can be set within a PACE1000 instrument to trigger a relay toggling its contacts.
The Aeronautical option is available with pure aeronautical units:
- Altitude – feet or meters
- Air speed – knots or km/hour, mph
- Mach – mach number
- Derived pressure at mean sea level and barograph for barometric applications.
- QFE, QFF and QNH trend for airfield applications
Other features include:
- Utilises GE's new unique range of piezo-resistive & Resonant Pressure Sensor technology
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar (14500 psi/100 MPa)
- Barometric reference option
- Selectable graphical display
- Intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Switch Test/Analogue Output option
- Switch Test/Voltage Free Contact option
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Aeronautical option
- Leak Test option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
- Various service support options available