Extech VFL Series Temperature PID Controllers
Fuzzy Logic PID, Auto Tuning, and Soft Start
- Manufactured by Extech
- Two relay outputs
- Dual 4-digit LED displays of process and setpoint values
- Accuracy: Thermocouple ±1.8°F (1ºC); RTD ±0.36°F (0.2ºC)
- User friendly menus and tactile keypad for easy programming
- One-touch autotuning
- Select desired temperature display units (°F or °C)
- Two "Latching" alarm relays standard with 8 Alarm modes
- Accepts thermocouple and RTD inputs
Extech VFL Series Temperature PID Controllers now offer Fuzzy Logic enhanced PID and a Soft-Start feature that protects heaters from cold-starts. PID plus Fuzzy Logic tackles even the most demanding applications, eliminating over-shoot, unwanted process fluctuations and drift. The Soft Start feature is ideally suited for processes, such as those employed in the Thermo-Plastics industry, where careful, exact, and slow heating of product is required.
The Extech TFL Series have the following features:
- Fuzzy Logic PID offers intuitive control simulating human control logic.
- Single stage Ramp and Soak program with Ramp-to-Setpoint Limit that can be combined with the Soft Start feature for critical process demands.
- Manual mode allows the user to override automatic control and drive the controller output higher or lower with the touch of a button.
- Select thermocouple input type (9 selections) or RTD input (2 selections) from the display menu without the need for hardware modification.
- Complete with mounting bracket hardware and screw terminals for easy wiring.