Flowline DeltaSpan LD32 Submersible Level Transmitter
Continuous level measurement up to 46ft (14m) of water column with a 4-20 mA signal output
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Accuracy ± 0.25% of full scale
- 11 ftH2O (5 psi / 0.34 bar), includes 40 feet of cable
- 23 ftH2O (10 psi / 0.69 bar), includes 40 feet of cable
- 34 ftH2O (15 psi / 1.0 bar), includes 60 feet of cable
- 46 ftH2O 20 psi / 1.38 bar), includes 60 feet of cable
- Supply voltage 13 to 30 VDC
- Signal output 4-20 mA, two-wire
- 0 to 200°F (18 to 93°C) process temp
- General purpose
- CE Compliant
The general purpose LD32 submersible pressure level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 46' (14m) of water column with a 4-20 mA signal output.The LD32 liquid level sensor for dirty, foaming or slurry type liquids. Application examples include municipal sewer or storm pump lift stations.
Please consider these optional accessories.