KEP MINItrol-S Ratemeter / Totalizer
Separate Scaling Factors For Rate & Total, CSA Listed
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Count Inhibit Input for Meter Proving
- Security Lockout
- NEMA 4X / IP65 Front Panel
- 30mV Magnetic Pickup Input option
The KEP MINItrol-S ratemeter and totalizer display each have their own 5 digit dividing scale factor. The two 5 AMP preset relay outputs can be programmed by the user to apply to the "A" total counter or the "A" ratemeter. The user can view the rate, total and grand total. The B relay can be used to create a scaled pulse output. Magnetic pickup input, analog output and RS232 communication options are available.
Accurate to 4-1/2 digits ±1 display digit. The rate meter can be programmed to:
- accept almost any number of pulses per unit of measurement
- determine rate for slow pulsing signals up to 24 sec
- auto-range up to 5 digits of significant information
- display can be programmed to read in units per Second, Minute, Hour, or Day
The two 6-digit totalizers can count at 10kHz speed. They share a 5-digit dividing scale factor. The totalizer advances on the positive edge of each pulse.