KEP ES-756 Ratemeter & Totalizer
Integrating totalizer and ratemeter which accepts analog signal inputs
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Set scaling from front panel
- Separate scaling of rate and total
- 2 set points assignable to rate or total
- Display rate, integrated total and peak & valley
- 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V, 4-20mA or 0-20mA analog input
- NEMA 4X/IP 65 front panel
- 24V output power for peripherals
- Scaled pulse output on output A or B
- 4-20mA output (optional)
- Square root extraction (optional)
The KEP ES-756 is an integrating totalizer and ratemeter which accepts analog signal inputs. Featuring a 6-digit, 7-segment LED display, the ES-756 can be field programmed to accept 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V or 1-5V signals.
A 4-20mA output option is available with the KEP ES-756 ratemeter and totalizer to control strip recorders or other peripherals. A scaled pulse output setting is available and can be assigned to either output A or B. The full scale setting is programmable from the front panel. By pressing the "view" button, the unit will display: integrated total, rate, peak or valley.
Other features of the KEP ES-756 ratemeter and totalizer include a NEMA 4X/IP 65 front panel, +24V output power for peripherals and optional square root extraction.