KEP SUPERtrol-I Flow Computer
Multi-function flow totalizer, ratemeter and batcher
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- "EZ Setup" guided setup for first time users
- Rate/total and batching functions
- Menu selectable hardware & software features
- Environmental compliance monitoring and report generation
- Universal viscosity curve (UVC) and API Eq.
- Advanced batching features: overrun compensation, autobatch start, print end of batch, slowfill, 2-stage batching
- Isolated outputs standard
- RS-232 port standard, RS-485 optional
- Advanced printing capabilities
- Windows™ setup software
- DIN enclosure with two piece connectors
- On board data logging
- DDE server & HMI software available
- Enhanced modem features for remote metering
- Wall mount enclosure
The KEP SUPERtrol-I flow computer is a versatile instrument compatible with a variety of flowmeter types in liquid applications. It can be programmed for advanced ratemeter, totalizer and batcher functions. Multiple flow equations and instrument functions are available with the SUPERtrol-I along with many advanced features. The alphanumeric display shows measured and calculated parameters in an easy to understand format. Single key direct access to measurements and display scrolling is supported.
The versatility of the KEP SUPERtrol-I flow computer permits a wide degree of versatility within the instrument package. The various hardware inputs and outputs can be "soft" assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user "soft selects" the usage of each input/output while configuring the instrument. The isolated analog output can be chosen to follow volume flow, corrected volume flow, mass flow, temperature, or density by means of a menu selection. Most hardware features are assignable by this method.
The user can assign the standard RS-232 serial port of the SUPERtrol-I for data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading. Remote metering software is available. A Service or Test mode is provided to assist the user during startup system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs and printing system setup.