Extech MM560A MultiMaster Multimeter
Full featured, high resolution multimeter with CAT IV-600V safety rating
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Full range multimeter functions with 0.03% basic DCV accuracy and up to 20 kHz True RMS ACV bandwidth
- 50,000 count (500,000 for DCV and Hz) backlit LCD display with bargraph
- Special True RMS combination AC+DC function for measurements of rectified AC (non-symmetrical) voltage & current waveforms
- Filtered frequency function with adjustable trigger levels for variable speed motor drives and high voltage applications
- AC/DC current to 10 A with 0.01 µA resolution
- 4 to 20 mA, displayed as 0-100% for process current measurements
- Capacitance, Frequency, Resistance, Continuity, Duty cycle and Diode tests with 600 V input protection on all functions (1000 V on Voltage)
- High resolution to 1 µV, 0.0001 Hz, 0.01 Ω, 0.01 µA and 0.1°
- Max/Min recording with autoranging, Auto Power off, Relative & Hold, Peak function captures transient pulses
The Extech MM560A MultiMaster multimeter has a full range of multimeter functions with high resolution to 0.1 µA/0.1 mV and CAT IV-600 V safety rating. With a 50,000 count (500,000 for DCV and Hz) backlit LCD display with bargraph, the MM560A offers 0.03% basic DCV accuracy. A filtered frequency function, with adjustable trigger levels, is used for variable speed motor drives and high voltage applications.
Measuring AC/DC current to 10A with 0.01 µA resolution, the Extech MM560A MultiMaster multimeter also features a special true-RMS combination AC+DC function for measurements of rectified AC (non-symmetrical) voltage and current waveforms. Other functions of the MM560A include 4 to 20 mA, displayed as 0-100%, for process current measurements, max/min recording with auto-ranging, capacitance, frequency, resistance, continuity, duty cycle and diode tests.
Additional features of the Extech MM560A MultiMaster multimeter include auto power off, relative and hold. A peak function captures transient pulses and on power-up, the MM560A defaults to the last set function. Optional Windows compatible Extech SW810A MultiMaster Software and optically isolated cable are available for use with this Extech multimeter. This software allows for data transfer to a PC for further analysis.
The Extech MM560A MultiMaster multimeter ships complete with:
- Test leads
- Protective holster
- 9V battery
|Specification||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|DC Voltage||500 mV, 5 V, 50 V, 500 V, 1000 V||0.001 mV||±(0.03% + 2d)|
|AC Voltage||500 mV, 5 V, 50 V, 500 V, 1000 V||0.01 mV||±(0.8% + 60d)|
|DC Current||500 μA, 5000 μA, 50 mA, 500 mA, 5 A, 10 A||0.01 μA||±(0.1% + 20d)|
|AC Current||500 μA, 5000 μA, 50 mA, 500 mA, 5 A, 10 A||0.01 μA||±(1% + 40d)|
|Resistance||500 Ω, 5 kΩ, 50 kΩ, 500 kΩ, 5 MΩ, 50 MΩ||0.01 Ω||±(0.1% + 6d)|
|Capacitance||50 nF to 9999 μF||0.01 nF||±(0.8% + 3d)|
|Line Frequency||5 Hz to 200 kHz||0.0001 Hz||±(0.002% + 4d)|
|Logic Frequency||5 Hz to 2 MHz||0.0001 Hz||±(0.002% + 4d)|
|Duty Cycle||0.1% to 99.99%||0.01%||±(3d/kHz + 2d)|
|Dimensions||7.32 x 3.42 x 1.39" (186 x 87 x 35.5mm)|
Please consider these optional accessories.