Extech 392052 Flat Surface Thermometer
Flat surface stem thermometer for temperatures from -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Temperature range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Basic Accuracy of 2°F or 1°C
- 0.1° resolution to 199.9; 1° over 200°
- ON/OFF switch saves battery life
- Auto power off after 1hr of non use
- Dimensions: 5" (130mm) stainless steel probe with 2" (54mm) dial
- Weight: 1oz (29g); 1.3oz (30g) with protective sheath
The Extech 392052 flat surface stem dial thermometer is a lightweight thermometer with a temperature range from -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C). Designed for use in liquids, semi-solids and solids, the Extech 392052 offers a basic accuracy of ±2°F (±1°C) with a 0.1° resolution to 199.9° (1.0° over 200°).
The ON/OFF switch of the Extech 392052 penetration stem dial thermometer saves battery life, but the unit will auto power off after one hour of non-use. With a 5" (130mm) stainless steel probe, this Extech thermometer is perfect for measuring temperature in HVAC applications, such as air ducts, vents and heaters.
Extech 392052 penetration stem dial thermometers ship complete with:
- 1.5V button battery