Extech 392050 Penetration Thermometer
Penetration stem dial thermometer for temperatures from -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C)
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature range: -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C)
- Basic Accuracy of 2°F or 1°C
- 0.1° resolution to 199.9; 1° over 200°
- ON/OFF switch saves battery life
- Auto power off after 1hr of non use
- Dimensions: 5" (130mm) stainless steel probe with 2" (54mm) dial
- Weight: 1oz (29g); 1.3oz (30g) with protective sheath
The Extech 392050 penetration stem dial thermometer is a lightweight thermometer with a temperature range from -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C). Designed for use in liquids, semi-solids and solids, the Extech 392050 offers a basic accuracy of ±2°F (±1°C) witha 0.1° resolution to 199.9° (1.0° over 200°).
The ON/OFF switch of the Extech 392050 penetration stem dial thermometer saves battery life, but the unit will auto power off after one hour of non-use. With a 5" (130mm) stainless steel probe, this Extech thermometer is perfect for measuring temperature in HVAC applications, as well as the food industry, and the protective sheath protects the unit during storage and transportation.
Extech 392050 penetration stem dial thermometers ship complete with:
- 1.5V button battery
- Plastic protective sheath with pocket clip