Extech MA1500 Clamp Meter
Integrated, non-contact voltage detector with true RMS and 400A and 1500A current ranges
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- True RMS for accurate readings of non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert
- 2.0" (52mm) jaw size for conductors up to 500MCM
- Dual 40,000/4000 count, backlit LCD display
- Includes Multimeter and Type K Temperature functions
- Inrush function captures transients during motor startups
- Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero and Offset Adjustment
- Data Hold, Peak Hold, MIN/MAX, and Auto Power Off
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- Type K bead wire temperature probe
- 9V battery
- Carrying case
The Extech MA1500 true RMS AC/DC clamp meter offers accurate readings of non-sinusoidal waveforms and an integrated non-contact voltage detector. The MA1500 has a 2.0" (52mm) jaw size for conductors up to 500MCM as well as an LED alert for the built-in non-contact voltage detector which allows users to quickly check for the presence of live wires before testing.
Other features of Extech MA1500 true RMS AC/DC clamp meters include dual 40,000/4,000 count, backlit LCD display; multimeter functions; data/peak hold; min/max; and auto power off. The inrush function of the MA1500 captures transients during motor startups. Relative mode is also available for capacitance zero and offset adjustment.
Please consider these optional accessories.