Krohne DK32 / DK34 / DK37 Variable Area Flow Meters
Versatile, all-metal flow meters for liquid flow rates to 0.7 gpm and gas flow rates to 2.825 scfm
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 0.007 to 0.7 gpm
- Upper limit of measurement for gases: 0.009 to 2.825 scfm
- Accuracy: ±4.0% of measured value
- Process temperatures from -112°F to +302°F
- Operating pressure up to 130 bar
- Local indication without auxiliary power
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- 2 limit switches
- SIL 2 compliant acc. IEC61508
- mechanical or digital indicator (DK37 only)
- Approved for hazardous areas in accordance with ATEX, FM, NEPSI
- Many different process connections
- Optional differential pressure regulators ensure constant flow
The Krohne DK32 / DK34 / DK37 variable area flow meters are economical and versatile instruments designed to measure the flow of gases and liquids. Featuring a simple design that requires no auxiliary power, the DK32 and DK34 are ideal for applications such as fine metering, gas chromatography, and minimum level monitoring and control.
Krohne DK32 variable area flow meters feature horizontal connections and a standard metering valve in the foot or head of the device. The DK34, on the other hand, features vertical process connections and no valve. Both meters are designed for low-flow applications. The flow rates for liquids is 0.007 to 0.7 gpm and the flow rate for gases is 0.009 to 2.825 scfm. Standard accuracy is ±4.0% of measured value. The meters can be directly connected to a differential pressure regulator in order to ensure constant flow in the event of fluctuating operating pressure. The DK37 variable area flowmeters can either be equipped with a mechanical or electronic indicator and are suitable for measuring gases and liquids.
The Krohne DK32 and DK34 variable area flowmeters feature sturdy, all-metal design ensuring high resistance to pressure, temperature and media while standing up to extreme application and environmental conditions. The meters utilize simple float technology in which the position of the float is magnetically transmitted to an analog indicator to display the measured value. The DK32 and DK34 are ATEX and FM approved for hazardous areas.
This product can be used in the following applications: