Extech SD800 CO2/Humidity/Temperature Data Logger
Triple LCD simultaneously displays carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Maintenance free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Triple LCD simultaneously displays CO2, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Stores readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC
- Selectable data sampling rate: 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 seconds or Auto
What's in the Box
- 2G SD memory card
- Universal AC adapter
- Mounting bracket
- Six AAA batteries (powers the internal clock, unit requires AC power)
The Extech SD800 CO2/humidity/temperature data logger features a maintenance-free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor that checks for carbon dioxide concentrations. The SD800's triple LCD simultaneously displays CO2, temperature and relative humidity. This Extech data logger is perfect for monitoring air quality in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, hospitals and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated.
Measuring carbon dioxide from 0 to 4,000ppm, Extech SD800 data loggers offer ±40 ppm accuracy for values < 1,000 ppm and ±5% rdg for values > 1,000 ppm. The SD800 also measures temperature from 32°F to 122°F (with ±1.8°F accuracy) and humidity from 10 to 90% (with ±4% RH accuracy). The data logging function of the SD800 provides a date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC. The selectable data sampling rate allows the user to select between 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 seconds or auto.