TSI Alnor 8375 AccuBalance Air Capture Hood
Multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument for reading air volume flow at diffusers, and grilles
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Range: 25 to 2,500 ft3/min
- Accuracy: ±3% of reading ±7 ft3/min
- Range (pitot probe): 25 to 8,000 ft/min
- Range (airflow probe): 25 to 5,000 ft/min
- Range (velocity matrix): 25 to 2,500 ft/min
- Best Accuracy: ±3% of reading ±7 ft/min
- Differential: ±15 in. H2O; 150 in. H2O maximum safe operating pressure
- Absolute: 15 to 40 in. Hg
- Best Accuracy: ±2% of reading
- Measures temperature and relative humidity
- Ultra lightweight, ergonomic design
- Detachable digital manometer for use in other applications
- Back pressure compensated
- Multiple hood sizes available
The TSI Alnor 8375 AccuBalance air capture hood is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument for reading air volume flow at diffusers, and grilles. It is ideally suited for commissioning agents, facilities managers, health and safety specialists, test engineers, and test and balance professionals. This ultra light weight, ergonomically designed kit saves time and money while helping to create a healthy and energy efficient environment.
With its ergonomic design, TSI Alnor 8375 AccuBalance air capture hoods are easy for one person to operate. The detachable digital manometer is useful in other applications with pitot, air flor, temperature, velocity matrix or relative humidity probes. With an accuracy of ±3%, the TSI Alnor 8375 measures air velocity over a range of 25 to 8,000 ft/min with a pitot probe. This TSI Alnor air capture hood also measures volume and relative humidity to ±3% accuracy, pressure to ±2% accuracy and temperature to ±0.5°F accuracy.
TSI Alnor 8375 AccuBalance air capture hoods ship complete with base assembly, 2' x 2' hood, 18" pitot probe, two static pressure probes, two 8-foot hoses, battery charger, four NiMH batteries, LogDat1 software, interface cable and wheeled carrying case.
Please consider these optional accessories.