Fluke 373 True RMS AC Clamp Meter
Clamp meter that reads up to 600A AC and 600V AC or DC
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Diameter of Measurable Conductor: 1.26” or 32 mm max
- Operating Temperature: -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: < 90% @ 10 to 30°C; < 75% @ 30 to 40°C
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.01%°C (<18°C or > 28°C)
- Reads up to 600A AC and 600V AC or DC
- Resistance measurement up to 6000Ω
- CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V safety ratings
The Fluke 373 True RMS clamp meter offers improved performance perfect for any AC only current measurement situations. Featuring True RMS AC voltage and current measurements, and resistance measurement up to 6000Ω with continuity detection, the Fluke 373 is everything you need, plus a little more.
State of the art signal processing allows for use of the Fluke 373 True RMS clamp meter in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings. The Fluke 373's large, easy-to-read backlit display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement. Fluke 373 True RMS AC clamp meter feature CAT IV 300V and CAT III 600V safety ratings.
The Fluke 373 True RMS clamp meter ships complete with:
- Instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- Test leads (TL75)
- (5)AA alkaline batteries
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.