Amprobe DGC-1000A Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester
Ground resistance tester with on-board memory and data logging
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Ground resistance range: 0.025 to 1500 Ohms
- TRMS Ground / Leakage current range: 0.200 mA to 30.00 A
- CAT III 300 V, CAT II 600 V safety rating
- Accurate readings regardless of power quality in less than 10 seconds
- Continuity beep if the resistance is lower than 40.00 Ohms
- No test leads or auxiliary electrodes necessary
- Data logs up to 116 readings
- Individual data point recording
- User selectable High & Low ohm audible alarms
The Amprobe DGC-1000A clamp-on ground resistance tester takes accurate ground resistance measurements from 0.025 to 1500 Ohms and TRMS current measurement including leakage current. The meter takes accurate readings regardless of power quality in less than 10 seconds.
Amprobe DGC-1000A clamp-on ground resistance testers are simple and easy to use, no test leads or auxiliary electrodes are necessary. The tester has data logging capabilities for 116 records as well as individual data point recording, user selectable high & low ohm audible alarms, auto power off, a low battery indicator and a large LCD display.