Watlow Wire Wound Element Silicone Rubber Flexible Heaters
Versatile Watlow heaters, capable of custom design and flexibility to meet almost any heating application even where space is limited
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.055in (1.4mm) thickness
- Customizable to almost any shape and size
- Up to 500°F (260°C) operating temp
- Watt densities up to 80 W/in² (12.5 W/cm²)
- Numerous configurations available
- UR, cUR, VDE and CE recognitions available on many designs
Watlow Wire Wound Element Silicone Rubber Flexible Heaters are rugged yet thin, lightweight, and flexible. With Watlow flexible heaters, you can put the heat where it's needed and, in the process, improve heat transfer, speed warm-ups, and decrease wattage requirements. Fiberglass-reinforced silicone rubber gives your Watlow heater dimensional stability without sacrificing flexibility. Because very little material separates the element from the part, heat transfer is rapid and efficient.
These flexible, silicone rubber Watlow heaters are wire-wound and can generate watt densities up to 80 W/in² (12.5 W/cm²) depending upon application temperature. At just 0.055 inches thick, these heaters can be designed to almost any shape and size, including 3-D geometries, to conform to your equipment. The silicone rubber material is moisture and chemical-resistant providing longer heater life and making it easy to bond or attach to your part through the use of vulcanizing, adhesives, or fasteners.
Silicone Rubber Flexible Watlow Heater Applications:
- Freeze protection and condensation prevention for many types of instrumentation and equipment
- Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, test tube heaters, etc.
- Computer peripherals such as laser printers
- Curing of plastic laminates
- Photo processing equipment
- Semiconductor processing equipment
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Call for availability". Click here to select options