BW Technologies GasAlertMax XT II Confined Space Kit
Includes all the essential tools required for confined space entry
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Hydrogen sulfide: 0-200ppm
- Carbon monoxide: 0-1000ppm
- Oxygen: 0-30.0%
- Combustible gases: 0-100% LEL; 0-5.0% v/v; 1%
- Hydrogen sulfide: 1ppm
- Carbon monoxide: 1ppm
- Oxygen: 0.1%
- Combustible gases: 1% LEL; 0.1%v/v
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Integrated sampling pump
- Rechargeable and alkaline battery packs
The GasAlertMax XT II Confined Space Kit offers all the essential tools required for confined space entry, including a 4-gas detector, calibration and sampling equipment, an IR connectivity kit, and more.
The BW Technologies GasAlertMax XT II Confined Space Entry Kit includes:
- GasAlertMax XT II 4-gas detector (H2S, CO, O2, %LEL)
- Charging adapter for detector
- IR connectivity kit with Fleet Manager II software
- Quad-mix calibration gas: CH4 (2.5%), O2 (18.0%), H2S (25 ppm), CO (100 ppm)
- 0.5LPM regulator
- 3ft calibration hose with quick connect
- 10ft sampling hose with metallic particulate filter and quick connect
- 5 spare hydrophobic and particulate pump filters
- Sampling probe (GA-PROB1-1)
- Reversible screwdriver
- Hard-sided carrying case with lid insert pockets and foam case insert
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Security Sweeps of Underground Utilities
The Background: A security company must access underground utilities such as sewers and utility vaults to ensure they are clear and free from threats during large public and political events and need to monitor for accumulating gases.
The Problem: Sewers, utility vaults and other confined spaces can accumulate toxic or flammable gases making them potentially dangerous areas. As the monitors will be worn by security rather than maintenance personnel, ease of use is a primary consideration.
The Solution: The BW Technologies GasAlertMax XT II confined space kit includes all the essential tools required for confined space entry in a simple, easy-to-use kit.