Fluke 355 & 353 Clamp Meters
True RMS meters with extra-wide jaws suitable for high-current measurements up to 2000A
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Current measurement (DC/AC) / Accuracy
- 10 to 100Hz / 1.5% rdg + 15 digits (40A)
- 10 to 100Hz / 1.5% rdg + 5 digits (400A / 2000A)
- Current measurement (AC) / Accuracy
- 100.1Hz to 1kHz / 3.5% rdg + 15 digits (40A)
- 100.1Hz to 1kHz / 3.5% rdg + 5 digits (400A / 2000A)
- Voltage measurement (DC/AC) / Accuracy (Fluke 355)
- 10 to 100Hz / 1% rdg + 10 digits (4V)
- 10 to 100Hz / 1% rdg + 5 digits (40V, 400V, 600VAC RMS, 1000VDC)
- Voltage measurement (AC) / Accuracy (Fluke 355)
- 100.1Hz to 1kHz / 3% rdg + 10 digits (4V)
- 100.1Hz to 1kHz / 3% rdg + 5 digits (40V, 400V, 600VAC RMS)
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V Safety rating
What's in the Box
- C43 soft carrying case
- 6 AA batteries
- Users manual
The Fluke 355 and 353 True RMS clamp meters are the tools of choice for high-current measurements up to 2000 A. These meters can reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A AC + DC True RMS, 1400 A AC and 2000 A DC current ranges.
The 58 mm (2.3 in) jaws easily clamp around large or multiple conductors typically found in high-current applications. The rugged design of Fluke meters and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings, add an extra element of protection when taking high-powered measurements.
The in-rush current mode allows peak measurements to be taken, which is ideal for motors and inductive loads. The in-rush current measurement captures 'power-on' surge current with accuracy and repeatability.
The Fluke 355 and 353 True RMS clamp meters also feature MIN, MAX and AVG functions for quickly analyzing readings, a large backlit display for easy visibility in low-lit areas and a HOLD feature to capture readings when the display cannot be viewed.
The Fluke 355 has all the features of the Fluke 353 and measures voltage (1000 V AC + DC True RMS, 600 V AC and 1000 V DC) and resistance (up to 400 kΩ) making this the most versatile tool for utilities, electrical contractors and industrial service technicians. Resistance measurement, coupled with a continuity beeper, provides the added convenience of a multimeter in one tool.
Please consider these optional accessories.