Fluke 1621 Earth Ground Tester
Basic earth ground tester with 3-pole Fall-of-Potential as well as 2-pole ground resistance measurements
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measuring functions:
- 3-pole earth ground resistance
- 2-pole ac resistance of a conductor
- Measuring rate: 2 measurements/second
- 9V alkaline Battery
- Battery condition: LO-BAT warning if voltage < 6.5 V
- Between jacks H/C2 and E/C1: 250 Veff max. (effective voltage)
- Between jacks S/P2 and E/C1: 250 Veff max
- VDE/VDI 3540 RZ climatic class
The Fluke 1621 is an easy-to-use earth ground tester. The first line of defense in detecting reliable ground connections, the 1621 features basic ground testing methods including 3-pole Fall-of-Potential as well as 2-pole ground resistance.
Its convenient size, large clear LCD display, and suitability for most work environments make the 1621 an ideal field earth tester. With a simple user interface and intuitive functionality, the Fluke 1621 is a handy tool for electrical contractors, utility test engineers and earth ground specialists.
Single-button operation makes it easy to capture values with the Fluke 1621. Measurement accuracy is ensured with the automatic "noise" voltage detection. The hazardous voltage warning offers increased user protection. The adjustable limit setting alerts the user when measurements start to fall outside of the set limit.
The Fluke 1621 Earth Ground Tester ships complete with:
- (2) measuring leads with alligator clips (6ft)
- (1) 9V alkaline battery
- (1) Protective holster, yellow
- User manual and CD-ROM
The Fluke 1621 Earth Ground Tester is also available as a kit and includes the following:
- Fluke 1621 Tester
- (2) cable reels with wire (1-50m, 1-25m)
- (3) earth ground stakes
- (1) test lead (red and black 2m)
- (2)Alligator clips
- Users manual
- Hard carrying case
Please consider these optional accessories.