NoShok Series 1950 Digital Indicator
Full-sized panel meter features compressed into small design for ease of installation
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Input signals: Current, voltage or resistance
- 5-digit process display with 0.48" numerals
- Power requirement: 9 to 28 Vdc, unregulated
- Accuracy: 0.1% of span
- Response time: < 500 msec
- Operating temperature: -35 to 75°C (-31 to 167°F)
- NEMA 4X/IP65 sealed front panel
- Simple programming through front panel
- Fully scalable
The NoShok Series 1950 compact smart system digital indicator offers the features of a full size panel meter compressed into a small design for ease of installation in almost any application. The 5 digit display has a span range of -9999 to 99999 and is available in a reflective LCD or backlit versions.
The display can accept a variety of process signals for applications in pressure, flow, level, force and temperature. All programming can be done through the front of the meter with little difficulty. The display on the NoShok indicator is fully expandable to accommodate applications requiring relays, dual sinking outputs and serial communications by RS232 or RS485.
This product can be used in the following applications: