Extech MO297 Moisture Psychrometer
Pinless moisture psychrometer with infrared thermometer and Bluetooth MeterLink
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pinless Moisture: 0 to 99.9 (Relative)
- Pinless Depth: up to 0.75" (19mm)
- Pin-type Moisture (probe included): 0 to 99.9%
- Max Resolution: 0.1, 0.1°F/°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100%RH
- Temperature (Air): -20 to 170°F (-29 to 77°C)
- Temperature (IR): -4 to 392°F (-20 to 200°C)
- Vapor Pressure: 0 to 20.0kPA
- Dew Point: -22 to 199°F (-30 to 100°C)
- Mixing Ratio: 0 to 999GPP (0 to 160g/kg)
- Field of View: 8:1 Distance to Target ratio
- Emissivity: 0.95 fixed
What's in the Box
- MO290-P pin moisture probe
- 9V battery
- Pouch case
The Extech MO297 pinless moisture psychrometer quickly indicates the moisture content of multiple wood types and other building materials without damaging the surface. Additionally, the remote pin-type probe MO290-P (included) allows for contact moisture readings.
The Extech MO297 features the MeterLink Bluetooth transmitter which wirelessly transmits moisture and humidity data to selected FLIR thermal imaging IR cameras (b60, i60, B-Series and T-Series) to incorporate meter readings with thermal images. MeterLink frees the thermographer from the manual process of collecting field data.
Extech MO297 pinless moisture psychrometers can manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings. The easy to read, large dual display has an automatic backlight feature and fast analog bargraph. The meter can simultaneously display the moisture value of the wood or material being tested, air temperature, IR temperature or humidity.
The Extech MO297 pinless moisture psychrometer has programmable high/low moisture/humidity alarms and is designed with a patented IR circuit to measure non-contact surface temperature. The built-in humidity/ temperature probe measures relative humidity, air temperature plus grains per pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point (DP), vapor pressure and condensation point.
This product can be used in the following applications: