Fluke 27II / 28II Industrial Multimeters
Rugged waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated) industrial multimeters
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP67 rating)
- DC Voltage Range / Accuracy
- 27 II: 0.1mV to 1000V / 0.1% + 1
- 28 II: 0.1mV to 1000V / 0.05% + 1
- AC Voltage Range / Accuracy
- 27 II: 0.1mV to 1000V / 0.5% + 3
- 28 II: 0.1mV to 1000V / 0.7% + 4
- DC Current Range / Accuracy
- 27II & 28II: 0.1 µA to 10 A / 0.2% + 4
- AC Current Range / Accuracy
- 27II: 0.1 µA to 10 A / 1.5% + 2
- 28II: 0.1 µA to 10 A / 1.0% + 2
- Resistance: 0.1 Ω to 50 MΩ
- Capacitance: 1 nF to 9999 µF
- Frequency: 0.5 Hz to 199.99 kHz
- Three AA batteries (included)
The Fluke 27II and 28II digital multimeters define a new standard for operating in harsh conditions with the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems. Both meters have an IP67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating, MSHA approvals (pending), extended operating temperature range of -15 to 55°C (5 to 131°F) and 95% humidity, and have been designed and tested to withstand a 3m (10ft) drop.
The Fluke 27II and 28II measure up to 1000V AC and DC and up to 10A. The capacitance range is 10,000 µF, and a frequency range to 200 kHz. The meters have resistance, continuity and diode testing, Min/Max and average recording to automatically capture variations.
The large digit display has a two level bright white backlight for increased visibility. The meters can withstand hazardous 8,000V spikes cause by load switching and faults on industrial circuits and complies with second edition IEC and ANSI electrical safety standards.
The Fluke 28II multimeter has a built-in thermometer for taking temperature measurements, eliminating the need for two instruments. The 28II display features a high resolution 20,000 count mode. For accurate measurements on non linear signals, the 28II measures True-rms AC voltage and current. It also has a unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
The Fluke 27II / 28II ship complete with:
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- (3) AAA Batteries
- Fluke 80BK-A temperature probe (28II only)
Please consider these optional accessories.