Kanomax 3886 Laser Particle Counter
Handheld particle counter measures five particles sizes simultaneously
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Channels: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0µm
- Flow Rate: 0.1 cfm (2.83 l/min)
- Light Source: Laser Diode
- Calibration: PSL particles in air
- Counting Efficiency: 50% @ 0.3 um
- 100% for particles >0.45 um (per JIS B9921: 1997)
- Zero Count: ≤1 count / 5 minutes (per JIS B9921: 1997)
- Coincidental Loss: <5% @ 2,000,000 particles/cf
- Sampling Time: 1 sec to 99 min 59 sec
- Single, Repeat, Continuous, Calculation & Remote
- Display: 20 letters, 4 line LCD
- Interface: RS232C or RS485
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Buffer Memory: 500 sample records
The handheld Kanomax 3886 laser particle counter has the ability to measure five different particle sizes simultaneously: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0µm. The Kanomax 3886 can measure in cf or m³ and displays two channels. The built-in flow sensor can measure within 0.1 CFM (±10%).
With a laser diode light source, the handheld Kanomax 3886 laser particle counter has a counting efficiency of 50% @ 0.3 um and 100% for particles >0.45µm per JIS B9921. The Kanomax 3886 is capable of measuring up to four parameters in one instrument. Temperature / relative humidity and air velocity probes are available as accessories.
Typical Applications for the Kanomax 3886 Laser Particle Counters
- Clean room certification
- IAQ investigations
- Food industry
- Filter testing
- Hospital surgical rooms
- Paint spray booths
The Kanomax 3886 laser particle counter ships complete with meter, operation manual, AC adapter, zero filter, meter handle, and calibration certificate.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.