Extech EX320 Mini Digital Multimeter
Autoranging digital multimeter with non-contact AC voltage detector
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Built-in non-contact AC Voltage Detector
- Range: 100 to 600VAC
- DC voltage range: 0.1mV to 600V
- AC voltage range: 0.1mV to 600V
- AC/DC current range: 0.1µA to 10A
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω to 20MΩ
- Large 1" digits make it easy to read
- Low battery indicator
- Max Hold captures highest reading
- Data Hold freezes the display
- Auto Power Off
The Extech EX320 mini digital multimeter is a compact, ruggedly designed multimeter including a non-contact voltage detector in order to detect the presence of AC voltage before testing. The EX320 offers autoranging, max hold to capture the highest reading, data hold in order to freeze the display, and an auto power off function to conserve battery life. basic accuracy for the meter is ±0.5%. Other features include low battery indicator and large, easily readable 1" digits. The meter weighs just 9 oz.
The Extech 320 mini digital multimeter and voltage detector comes complete with stand, test leads, protective holster, batteries. Optional NIST Certification is available.
Please consider these optional accessories.