Extech MA250 200A AC Clamp Meter
General purpose clamp meter with integrated non-contact voltage detector
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 4000 display count
- AC Current: 20.00A, 200.0A
- AC Voltage: 4.000V, 40.00V, 400.0V, 600V
- DC Voltage: 400.0mV, 4.000V, 40.00V, 400.0V, 600V
- Resistance: 400.0Ω, 4.000kΩ, 40.00kΩ, 400.0kΩ, 4.000MΩ, 40.00MΩ
- Frequency: 10 Hz to 10kHz
- Capacitance: 40.00nF, 400.0nF, 40.00μF, 100.0μF
- Temperature: -4 to 1400°F (-20 to 760°C)
- Duty Cycle: 0.5 to 99.0%
The Extech MA250 200A AC clamp meter has a built-in non-contact voltage detector with LED alert. The 1.2" (30mm) jaw size on the Extech MA250 is ideal for conductors up to 500MCM and there is a 4000 count, backlit LCD display.
The Extech MA250 AC clamp meter + NCV multimeter functions include AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, duty cycle, diode and continuity measurement. The Extech MA250 AC clamp meter has a relative mode for capacitance zero and offset adjustment. Other features include data hold, MIN/MAX and auto power off.
The Extech MA250 AC clamp meter ships complete with test leads, temperature probe (-22 to 572°F /-30 to 300°C), two AAA batteries and carrying case.