BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector
Personal multi-gas detector with IntelliFlash visual monitoring with continuous LCD display of real-time gas concentrations
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Interchangeable rechargeable or alkaline battery pack
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance
- Hydrogen sulfide range: 0-200ppm; resolution: 0.1ppm
- Carbon monoxide range: 0-1000ppm; resolution: 1ppm
- Oxygen range: 0-30.0%; resolution: 0.1%
- Combustible gases range: 0-100% LEL (0.5.0% v/v)
- Combustible gases resolution: 1% LEL (0.1% v/v)
- Compact & lightweight design is comfortable to wear
- Compatible with BW MicroDock II station
- Full function self-test on start-up
- One-button operation & straightforward user interface
- Comprehensive data logging & event logging capacity
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
What's in the Box
- Rechargeable or alkaline battery pack
- Charger wall plug (with rechargeable battery option)
- Calibration cap and tubing
- Reversible screwdriver
- Materials booklet
- Technical reference guide
The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro multi-gas detector is designed for simplicity, durability, and reliability making it the perfect unit for personal gas detection. The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro is the only gas detector to include IntelliFlash™, a green LED that continuously flashes, allowing users and supervisors to quickly verify normal operation and compliance from up to 20 feet away. This eliminates the need for manual checks and inspections.
Rugged and reliable, the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro multi-gas detector detects up to four gases and combines a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation. The graphic LCD on the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro multi-gas detector displays real-time gas concentrations as well as icons to indicate operational information such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing.
Upon start-up, the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro multi-Gas detector performs a full function self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms. The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro multi-gas detector has a comprehensive data logging and event logging capacity allowing users to monitor changes in gas concentration levels over time.
The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro offers a choice of alkaline or rechargeable battery packs making the unit always ready for action. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry, the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector is fully compatible with BW's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
- BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector Manual PDF (2.7 MB)
- BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector Technical Reference PDF (1.4 MB)
- BW Technologies GasAlertMax XT II Gas Detector Narada Licom Battery Material Safety Datasheet PDF (197 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Multi-Gas Detector for Firefighters
The Background: Our customer is a fire department which seeks to replace the personal multigas detectors they are currently using.
The Problem: The main issue the department is having with their current personal multigas detectors is the short battery life. The detectors often have to be recharged during a shift causing the department to lose confidence in their ability to have the detectors working when they are needed.
The Solution: We recommended the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro multigas detector as it has flexible battery options, either a field replaceable rechargeable battery or an alkaline battery pack so the unit can remain operational for the entire day.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options