West 8100+ Temperature Controller
Low-cost, general purpose 1/8 DIN temperature controllers
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dual setpoints with optional remote selection
- Plug-in output modules allow installing just the functions needed
- Expanded user-selectable operator modes
- User-selectable plug-and-play output cards
- Process and loop alarms
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Optional 10V SSR driver
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Improved easy-to-use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Faster communication speeds
- More security options
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing, and terminal wiring capability
The West 8100+ temperature controller comes from the new generation of Plus Series. West 8100+ temperature controllers take flexibility and ease of use to new levels by incorporating numerous improvements in product specifications, communications, display interfaces, and configuration software. These improvements surpass competitive offerings in ease of use, delivery, and value-per-dollar.
West 8100+ temperature controllers have added even more versatile features and user-friendly functionalities, including remote setpoint inputs, digital inputs, plug-in output modules, a customizable operator/HMI menu, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, and 24VDC transmitter power supply. The 8100+ temperature controller transforms the complicated into the simple while saving you time (as much as 50% on product set-up), which has the added benefits of reducing inventory stock and virtually eliminating the likelihood of operator errors.
Making things complicated is easy – the clever trick with the new generation West 8100+ temperature controller is to make it simple.
These 1/8 DIN West 8100+ temperature controllers are ideal for temperature control applications requiring a value-priced, user-friendly, versatile, and well-featured general-purpose controller.
Sample Applications for the West 8100+ Temperature Controller
- Industrial and lab ovens/furnaces, plastics, and thermal forming
- Form/fill and seal
- Packaging applications
- And any others where low costs, smaller size, and unmatched connectivity are critical requirements.
Please consider these optional accessories.