Extech MA620 Clamp Meter
600A True RMS clamp meter with integrated non-contact voltage detector
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Display: 6,000 count
- AC Current Range: 0.01A to 600.0A
- Basic Accuracy: 2.8%
- AC Voltage Range: 1mV to 600V
- Resistance: 0.1Ω to 60.00MΩ
- Frequency: 0.001Hz to 10.00kHz
- Capacitance: 0.01nF to 4000.0μF
- Duty Cycle: 0.1 to 99.9%
The Extech MA620 clamp meter is a True RMS meter, and features an integrated non-contact voltage detector. The meter has an LED alert and a 1.5" (40mm) jaw size for conductors up to 500MCM.
Other features of the MA620 clamp meter include a 6,000 count backlit LCD display, multimeter functions including AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, duty cycle, diode and continuity. The meter also offers relative mode for capacitance zero and offset adjustment, data hold and Min/Max.
The MA620 comes complete with test leads, Type K bead wire temperature probe (-22 to 572°F/-30 to 300°C), 9V battery and carrying case.
Extech Industrial DMM/Clamp Meter Test Kit (MA620-K)
- MA620 - 600A True RMS 6000 count AC clamp-on multimeter
- EX505 - Industrial grade, CAT IV 600V multimeter
- Double molded professional test leads
- Type K thermocouple bead probe and Type K to banana input adaptor
- Magnetic hanging strap for multimeter
- Soft carrying case