Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Express Controller
Temperature controller or other basic process application, choose between limit or PID controller with Bluetooth connectivity for EZ-Link app
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- PID controller provides auto-tune for fast start-up
- User-friendly interface
- Touch-safe package
- High-amperage power control output
- Standard bus communications
- Allows easy product configuration via PC
- Bluetooth functionality for EZ-Link mobile app
- P3T armor sealing system
- Complies to NEMA 4X, IP66
- Agency approvals
- UL listed, CSA, CE, RoHS
- W.E.E.E. FM, SEMI F47-0200
- Class 1, Div. 2 rating on selected models
The Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Express controller is an industry leading panel mount PID controller that allows for optimal performance utilizing simple control and menu functionality without complex features. The EZ-ZONE PM Express controller is ideally suited for basic applications and usage levels.
The EZ-ZONE PM Express is the next generation of controllers leveraging the strong legacy of Watlow's SERIES 93, SERIES 935 and SERIES SD controllers where easy-to-use features are needed for basic applications. It includes one universal input and the option for up to two outputs and is available in 1/32, 1/16, 1/8 or 1/4 DIN panel mount packages. The EZ-ZONE PM Express can be ordered as a PID process controller or a dedicated limit temperature controller. Additionally, this Watlow controller features Bluetooth connectivity and is designed to be paired with the EZ-Link mobile app.
If you are looking for a simple and easy-to-use basic PID controller or an over and under limit controller, the EZ-ZONE PM Express will be the ideal controller to use.
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Express Controller Datasheet PDF (758 KB)
- Watlow EZ-ZONE Configurator Software Datasheet PDF (2.4 MB)
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Controller EZ-Link Mobile App Datasheet PDF (611 KB)
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Express Limit Controller Manual PDF (2.8 MB)
- Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Express PID Controller Manual PDF (2.5 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options