Flowline Echosonic II Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
General-purpose ultrasonic level transmitter for non-contact measurement for liquid levels up to 32.8 feet
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- LU27: 4” to 9.8’(10cm to 3m)
- LU23: 8” to 18.0’(20cm to 5.5m)
- LU28: 8” to 24.6’(20cm to 8m)
- LU29: 8” to 32.8’(20cm to 10m)Accuracy: ±0.2% of range
- Includes WebCal configuration software with optional USB interface
- type 6P or conduit process mount options
- Offered in 3 measurement ranges up to 32.8' (10 m).
- Loop powered 4-20 mA output
- 3" beam width
- Polycarbonate enclosure rated NEMA 4X with PVDF transducer
- FM and CE approved
- RoHS compliant
The Flowline Echosonic II ultrasonic level transmitter is a general purpose two-wire ultrasonic level transmitter that provides non-contact measurement for liquid levels ranging from as little as 4" up to 32.8' (10cm to 10m). With a polycarbonate enclosure rated NEMA 4X and rugged PVDF transducer, the Flowline Echosonic II GP ultrasonic level transmitter and is well suited for challenging ultrapure, corrosive, slurry, or waste liquids in atmospheric bulk storage, day tank, waste sump, process vessel, IBC tote, 55-gallon drum, and waste sump applications. The Echosonic II is provided with Type 6P and conduit as options for its process mounts.
The Echosonic II Transmitter is available in three ranges up to 32.8' (10m). The 3" beam width allows users to optimize placement, particularly in applications with restricted space. The loop powered 4-20 mA output can be connected to any device that accepts such signals, such as a PLC, SCADA, DCS, display, controller, etc.
Changing the Echosonic II from its factory settings is simple with Flowline's WebCal software, an innovative PC user interface that provides fast and accurate configuration. An optional Fob USB Interface tool is required (Fobs are universal and can configure multiple transmitters).
- Flowline Echosonic II Ultrasonic Level Transmitter With Cable Datasheet PDF (1.3 MB)
- Flowline Echosonic II Ultrasonic Level Transmitter With Conduit Datasheet PDF (751 KB)
- Flowline Echosonic II Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Quick Start Manual PDF (757 KB)
- Instrumart's Level Application Form PDF (115 KB)