King Instrument 7460 Series Rotameter
Rotameter for gases or liquids with 75mm scale Borosilicate Kinglass metering tube
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Maximum flow rate of 25GPM (water) or 14SCFM (air)
- ±5% of full scale flow accuracy
- 1% repeatability
- 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy C-276 float
- Vertical NPT inlet/outlet fittings
- 316L stainless steel or PVC
- Viton, Buna N, EPR or Kalrez elastomers
- 304 stainless steel case and covers
- Scales can be produced in any volumetric unit
The King Instrument 7460 series rotameter and glass tube meter offers economical 304 stainless steel case construction with vertical connections. Internal components are made from 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy C-276. The King Instruments 7460 series rotameter features fitting material available in 316L stainless steel or PVC while O-rings are available in Viton, Buna N, EPR, and Kalrez.
The King Instrument 7460 series rotameter and glass tube meter features a max temperature of 250°F (121°C) for gases and 200°F (93°C) for liquids. The maximum pressure limit is 200 psig.
This product can be used in the following applications: