Extech MO220 Wood Moisture Meter
Specially designed for monitoring moisture in wood
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Memory contains calibrations for 8 wood groups; approximately 170 species of wood
- Measurements taken using the integral pin electrodes or heavy duty remote probe (included)
- ATC (Automatically temperature compensated) readings when used with temperature probe (included)
- Built-in calibration check
- User-settable auto power off (1 to 9 minutes) with disable
- Low battery indication
What's in the Box
- Remote hand-press moisture probe
- Temperature probe
- Protective cap
- Replacement pins
- Pouch case
- 2 AAA batteries
The Extech MO220 wood moisture meter monitors moisture in wood and other building materials either directly with the built-in moisture pins or use remote hand-press probe on hard surfaces. Designed in a rugged double molded housing construction, the Extech MO220 wood moisture meter is pocket sized for one-handed operation.
The Extech MO220 wood moisture meter measures moisture directly on the material or use remote hand-press moisture probe on hard materials. Also included with the Extech MO220 wood moisture meter is a temperature probe to measure temperature. The Extech MO220 wood moisture meter adds Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) to your moisture measurements for better accuracy.
The Extech MO220 wood moisture meter's memory contains data for 8 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 170 wood species. Extech MO220 wood moisture meters feature built-in calibration checks, user-settable auto power off (1 to 9 minutes) with a disable feature, and low battery indication.
This product can be used in the following applications: