Extech EC400 Conductivity Meter
High accuracy, multi-range sensor capable of measuring conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature
- 8 selectable units of measure: µS, mS, ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, °C and °F
- Adjustable Conductivity to TDS ratio factor from 0.4 to 1.0
- Large 3-1/2 digit (2000 count) digital display with analog bar graph to indicate sample trends
- Data Hold, Auto Power off and low battery indication
- Automatic Temperature Compensation of 2% per degree
- Simultaneous display of Conductivity or TDS plus Temperature
- Internal memory stores up to 15 labeled readings for easy recall
- Self calibration of electronics on power up
- Easy to replace Conductivity cell module
- Waterproof to IP57
- Kit option available (savings of $15)
The high accuracy Extech EC400 conductivity meter is a multi-range sensor capable of measuring four parameters: conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature. The waterproof and autoranging Extech EC400 conductivity meter offers 3 ranges of measurements from tap water to wastewater and any aqueous solution requiring a conductivity measurement, plus salinity using the same conductivity cell.
The Extech EC400 conductivity meter, which self-calibrates at start-up, offers a number of features which make this meter a versatile tool for many water quality applications. The large, 3-1/2 digit (2000 count) digital display with an analog bar graph indicates sample trends, and conductivity or TDS plus temperature are simultaneously displayed. The Extech EC400 conductivity meter's internal memory stores up to 15 labeled readings for easy recall. Users can select from six units of measure: µS, mS, ppm, ppt, mg/L, and g/L. The Extech EC400 conductivity meter also has data hold, auto power off and low battery indication functions.
The Extech EC400 conductivity meter is a precision instrument with basic accuracy of ±2% FS. The conductivity to TDS ratio factor is adjustable from 0.4 to 1.0, and the Extech EC400 conductivity meter conveniently calculates the TDS and salinity values when the ratio factor is selected. The waterproof design is rated to IP57.
The Extech EC400 conductivity meter comes complete with a conductivity cell, a protective sensor cap, one sample cup with cap, four SR44W button batteries, and a 48" neck strap.
Included with the Extech EC410 Conductivity Kit:
- Extech EC400 conductivity meter with sensor protective cap
- 84µS, 1413µS and 12880µS calibration standards (30mL bottle each)
- A weighted base
- 3 sample plastic cups with caps
- Four 1.5V SR44W button batteries
- 48" neck strap
- Carrying case
Please consider these optional accessories.