Panametrics DewPro MMR31 Moisture Transmitter
Industrial humidity and dew point transmitter
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- RH Range: 0 to 100%
- RH Accuracy: up to ±2%
- Dew point Range: 5°F to 185°F (-15°C to 85°C)
- Dew point Accuracy: ±1.8°F
- Temperature range: 5°F to 185°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Simple field recalibration with salt bottles
- Outputs: Loop current 4 to 20mA; optional output for temperature
- Four-digit numeric display with bar graph and matrix position indication.
- Four user interface keys for unit selections, output adjustments and ranging
The loop-powered Panametrics, formerly General Eastern, DewPro MMR31 moisture transmitter is a simple, cost-effective solution for mid-range moisture measurements. The Panametrics DewPro MMR31 moisture transmitter uses a proven polymer capacitive sensor to provide a measurement range of 0 to 100% RH with an accuracy of ±2% in the range of 0 to 90% and ±3% in the range of 90 to 100%. A patented second isolated loop for temperature measurement is also available. The Panametrics DewPro MMR31 moisture transmitter features an optional integrated display with user interface to provide full programming and diagnostic capability.
The Panametrics DewPro MMR31 moisture transmitter provides a wide range of process humidity measurements, including relative humidity, dew point temperature, absolute humidity, and mixing ratio. These key parameters will help monitor and control critical processes. Whether you need to improve product economy, increase product quality, maintain comfort levels, or preserve the properties of stored foods or other supplies, the Panametrics DewPro MMR31 moisture transmitter allows application flexibility.