AW Gear Meters JV-CG Positive Displacement Flow Meter
Flow ranges 0.001 to 20 GPM for non-lubricating fluids
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Accuracy ±0.5% of reading
- Pressure rating up to 5000 PSI
- Economical cost
- 8 Flow ranges available
- 303 or 316 Stainless Steel construction
- Pulse, mA and Voltage Sensors available
- Bi-directional flow capabilities
The AW Gear Meters JV-CG positive displacement flow meter offers a traditional sleeve bearing design at an affordable price. The JV-CG is an excellent choice for non-lubricating fluids such as solvent-based paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants, resins, and isocyanates.
The rugged construction of the JV-CG flow meter features stainless steel body and gears as well as tungsten carbide bushings and shafts. The simple sleeve bearing design is easy to flush and easy to maintain.
- AW Gear Meters Positive Displacement Flow Meter Installation Manual PDF (895 KB)
- AW Gear Meters JV-CG Positive Displacement Flow Meter Maintenance Guide PDF (1.8 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications: