AW Gear Meters JV-KG Series Flow Meter
Positive displacement flow meter maintains consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Flow ranges 0.003 to 120.0 GPM
- Accuracy ±0.5% of reading
- Pressure rating up to 5000 PSI
- Economical cost
- Seven Flow Ranges available
- Aluminum, 303, and 316 SS bodies
- Pulse, mA, and voltage sensors available
- Directional flow capabilities
The AW Gear Meters JV-KG Series of positive displacement flow meters is both affordable and accurate. One primary feature of the JV-KG flow meter is the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions. This reliability, coupled with a large turndown range, offers an affordable replacement for older turbine technology.
The JV-KG flow meter has solid construction and excellent dynamic response and are well suited to the measurement of oil, grease, fuel, solvents, polyurethanes, brake fluid, and skydrol as well as other nonabrasive lubricating fluids.
Since there is no need for straight run piping upstream or downstream of the flow meter, AW Gear Meters JV-KG flow meters are simple to use and to install. These positive displacement flow meters produce good resolution and high accuracy at low flow rates. Flow may be bidirectional without damage to internal parts. You can add non-intrusive sensors, panel displays, and electronic modules to your JV-KG flow meter.
The JV-KG flow meter offers accuracy of ±0.5% with over a 10:1 turndown ratio with 30cP of fluid.
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
- AW Gear Meters JV-KG Flow Meter Datasheet PDF (569 KB)
- AW Gear Meters JV-KG-EX Series Flow Meter Datasheet PDF (642 KB)
- AW Gear Meters JVHS Series Flow Meter Datasheet PDF (456 KB)
- AW Gear Meters JV-KG Flow Meter Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- AW Gear Meters Positive Displacement Flow Meter Installation Manual PDF (895 KB)
- AW Gear Meters JV-KG Flow Meter Pressure Drop Chart PDF (2.0 MB)
- AW Gear Meters JV-KL Flow Meter Pressure Drop Charts PDF (396 KB)
- AW Gear Meters JV-KG Flow Meter Schematic PDF (2.5 MB)
- AW Gear Meters Quad-4 Pick-Up Datasheet PDF (500 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Low Flow Oil Measurement
The Background: Our customer is the Maintenance Department of a manufacturing facility and they require a solution for measuring the flow of clean oils.
The Problem: The application requires compatibility with petroleum products, accuracy at low flow ranges, and 4-20mA output.
The Solution: Since the customer’s system has sufficient pressure and the oil viscosity was high enough, we suggested the AW Gear Meters JV-KG positive displacement flow meter with FIP transmitter. The JV-KG produces good resolution and high accuracy at flow rates as low as 0.003 GPM. It is ideal for non-abrasive lubricating fluids and maintains consistent accuracy with changing viscosity.