GE Druck DPI 822 Thermocouple Loop Calibrator
Thermocouple calibrator with optional loop calibrator
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measure and source thermocouples
- Advanced Cold Junction compensation virtually eliminates errors due to ambient temperature changes
- mA measure, switch test and 24V loop power
- Large backlit display, menu driven interface
- HART loop resistor
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Plug/play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensor (IDOS) Universal Measurement Modules
The GE Druck DPI 822 thermocouple loop calibrator provides simultaneous T/C output and mA measurement for transmitter and loop maintenance.
Temperature Instrumentation and Loop Maintenance - GE Druck DPI 822 Thermocouple Loop Calibrator
The GE Druck DPI 822 thermocouple loop calibrator has a 24 V loop power supply to energize transmitters and control loops. An automatic switch test captures open / closed trip values to provide a fast and highly accurate "safety system" check. The GE Druck DPI 822 thermocouple loop calibrator can be switched into the loop when required by a HART digital communicator and avoids the inconvenience of carrying a 250 ohm resister.
Applications for the GE Druck DPI 822 Thermocouple Loop Calibrator
- Temperature test and maintenance
- Transmitter calibration
- Loop set-up and diagnostics
- Switch verification
IDOS "Plug and Play" Port
Every GE Druck DPI 822 thermocouple loop calibrator has an IDOS (Intelligent Digital Output Sensor) compatible port for connecting remote IDOS measurement modules. These include pressure sensors with ranges available from 1psi to 10,000 psi. This feature provides users with a number of unique advantages, for example, a GE Druck DPI 822 thermocouple loop calibrator can become a fully functional pressure calibrator by adding a universal pressure module. IDOS measurement modules are interchangeable between any IDOS compatible instruments without calibration or set-up. They are true "plug and play" modules.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.