March 24th, 2020
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact the health and well-being of individuals and communities around the world, we want to assure you that Instrumart recognizes the role it plays in your business and inform you of the protective measures that we have taken.
Our current priorities are to:
- Not spread the COVID-19 virus in our community.
- Keep our Instrumart families healthy.
- Keep our business operating as normally as possible.
Instrumart’s management team is monitoring this rapidly changing situation daily. In addition to our business continuity plan, disaster recovery plan, work-at-home policy, and 100% cloud-based IT infrastructure, we have enacted the following companywide measures to ensure uninterrupted service for our customers.
- We currently have over 80% of the company on Work-At-Home. We do have a small staff in the facility each day for materials movement and financial operations. We are continuing to reduce the number of people in the facility as much as possible.
- All business travel has been canceled.
- All visitor appointments to the facility have been canceled.
We currently are running the business and servicing the needs of our customers each day. Our manufacturers and shipping partners continue to update us on their operational status as well. We currently are not experiencing interruptions that would affect our operations or our ability to service our customers.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves, follow guidelines set by local and federal agencies, and keep you informed should conditions change.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brian Leffler, President, Instrumart