Returned Goods Shipping Instructions
Please follow the shipping instructions below to reduce shipping damage, delays and cost of your service.
IMPORTANT! REMOVE ALL FLUIDS, CONNECTORS, FITTINGS AND/OR ACCESSORIES FROM ANY RETURNING UNITS – FITTINGS ARE NOT NEEDED TO PERFORM SERVICE WORK! WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY ACCESSORIES OR FITTINGS INCLUDED IN THE SHIPMENT. CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPMENT COSTS, EVEN IF FITTINGS/ACCESSORIES BECOME SEPARATED FROM RMA ORDER.
- Do not send back anything exposed to nuclear, biological or toxic chemical environments.
- Properly clean items from all fluids in use with device.
- Properly pack your devices for shipping, i.e. individually bubble-wrapped or foam fit-box.
- Include MSDS sheet where applicable.
- To greatly expedite your return service, please include a hard copy of your purchase order or any other payment information if possible (especially if the costs are known).
- Please write your RA number clearly on the mailing label or outside of the shipping box – packages received without an assigned, valid RA may be seriously delayed.
Please ship packages to:
35 Green Mountain Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403