Fuji Electric FKG Pressure Transmitter
Accurately measure gauge pressure
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High accuracy ±0.07%
- Range -1 to 500 bar
- Measures liquid, gas, or vapor
- Hazardous area approvals
- Minimum environmental influence
- Fuji/HART bilingual communications protocol and FOUNDATION fieldbus and Profibus compatibility
- Application flexibility
- Burnout current flexibility
- Dry calibration without reference pressure
The Fuji Electric FKG Pressure Transmitter accurately measures gauge pressure and transmits a proportional 4 to 20mA signal. The Fuji Electric FKG Pressure Transmitter utilizes a unique micromachined capacitance silicon sensor with state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to provide exceptional performance and functionality.
In addition to the Fuji Electric FKG Pressure Transmitter, the Fuji Electric FCX–AII Series of transmitters includes also includes models FKA, FKC, and FKE.
Features of the Fuji Electric FKG Pressure Transmitter
- 0.07% accuracy is a standard feature. Fuji's micro-capacitance silicon sensor assures this accuracy for all elevated or suppressed calibration ranges without additional adjustment.
- The "Advance Floating Cell" design which protects the pressure sensor against changes in temperature, and overpressure substantially reduces total measurement error in actual field applications.
- The Fuji Electric FKG Pressure Transmitter offers bilingual communications to speak both Fuji proprietary protocol and HART®. Any HART® compatible devices can communicate with FCX–AII. Further, by upgrading electronics FOUNDATION™ fieldbus and Profibus™ are also available.
- Burnout signal level is adjustable using Model FXW Hand Held Communicator to comply with NAMUR NE43. (Under Scale: 3.2 to 3.8mA, Over Scale: 20.8 to 21.6mA)
- Thanks to the best combination of unique construction of mechanical parts (Sensor unit) and high performance electronics circuit (Electronics unit), reliability of dry calibration without reference pressure is at equal level as wet calibration.
- Connections: 1/4-18 NPT process connection; 7/16UNF adapter screw; and, (2) 1/2-14NPT conduit connection. Other connection types are available, please contact us for details.
- Materials: 316 stainless steel process cover, diaphragm and wetted cell body. Low copper aluiminum alloy electronics housing. No cell coating. Other materials options are available, please contact us for details.