AST1000 Pressure Switch
Media isolated, solid state pressure switch
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- High strength stainless steel construction
- 0% dead band is standard (contact us for other options)
- No silicone oil, internal O-rings or welds
- Wide operating temperature range
- Switch points up to 10,000 psi
- Excellent long-term stability
- Switching capability of 1 amp@24 VDC or 0.5 amps@125 VAC, max
- Low static and thermal errors
- Unparalleled price/performance ratio
- Fully welded case provides rugged design
- Compatible with wide range of liquids and gases
- Suitable for high shock and vibration applications
The highly repeatable and high quality AST1000 pressure switch is an all-stainless steel, media-isolated, solid state pressure switch. The AST1000 pressure switch is intended for use in the measurement of gases and liquids compatible with stainless steel. Designed for applications with demanding price and performance requirements, AST1000 pressure switches are suitable for the industrial, hydraulic, refrigeration, off road, and agricultural applications.
The competitively priced AST1000 pressure switch offers a factory set switching point, hysteresis, and heavy duty relay contacts with high electrical isolation. The electronic AST1000 pressure switch is constructed using a stainless steel sensing diaphragm that is manufactured with one piece construction, contains no silicone oil, and has no welds or internal O-rings.
The AST1000 pressure switch's switch points are available in gauge pressure covering ranges from 25 to 10,000 PSI. The AST1000 pressure switch is ideal for applications needing consistent repeatability, excellent long-term stability, trouble free operation, long life, and high performance.
Applications for the AST1000 Pressure Switch
- Test stands
- Hydraulic systems
- Off road
- Process control
- Oil & gas instrumentation
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.