E+H Proline Prosonic 93P Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Designed for hazardous area installations with a wide range of analog and digital outputs
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Automatic frequency scan
- Increased safety for chemical and petrochemical industry
- Process transparency
- Medium temperature: -40 to 170°C (-40 to 338°F)
- Wide nominal diameter range: DN 15 to 4000 (1/2 to 160")
- Process piping unaffected by meter installation
- Aluminium transmitter housing
- 4‐line backlit display with touch control
- HART, PROFIBUS PA/DP, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
The E+H Proline Prosonic 93P Ultrasonic Flow Meter is designed for the process industry. Combined with the Prosonic Flow 93 transmitter with touch control, four line display and extended functionality Prosonic Flow 93P offers high accuracy in standard applications.
Additional Part Numbers
These part numbers are available as old stock, but we have limited information about the configuration. Please call for more information.
|93PA1-21AA2BACBBAA||Call for information||2||Call to order|
|93PA1-BB1A20NGBABA||Call for information||1||Call to order|
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks". Click here to select options