Vaisala DSS70A Portable Sampling System
Designed to provide dew point sampling flexibility for the DM70, includes battery-powered pump, filter, needle valve, and flow meter
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Air, N2, & other non-toxic, inert gases
- Sampled gas dew point below ambient temp
- 1/4in Swagelok connection for inlet/outlet
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) operating ambient temp
- Max of 392°F (200°C) process gas temp
- Must use PTFE tube above 68°F (20°C)
- 104°F (40°C) is the max at inlet
- 8.7 to 17.4 psia (0.6 to 1.2 bara) pressures with pump
- Up to 290 psia (20 bara) with pump disconnected
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Vaisala DSS70A portable sampling system uses a battery-powered pump to extract a gas sample for processes at atmospheric pressure. For pressurized processes the sample is measured at process pressure and then reduced to atmospheric pressure for venting or re‑direction, bypassing the pump.
Sample gas passes through a filter to remove particulate contamination before measurement. The system flow is controlled and monitored with a needle valve and flow meter.
The DSS70A is connected to a sample point with tubing (typically 1/4in or 6mm). The dew point must be below ambient temperature to avoid condensation in the system. Gas temperatures higher than ambient should be cooled with the included PTFE tube.