East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP
Pressure & vacuum calibration pump with pressure to 100 psi and vacuum to 28"Hg
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- No-needle valves, "MASH-Proof" vent valve
- Unique, easy-to-use hose and fittings, no snake to fight
- Rugged Delrin & anodized aluminum construction
- Dual o-rings on pistons for leak free, smooth operation
- Compact (9"x 1-1/2") and lightweight
- Maximum pressure on MP-P is 100 psi
- Maximum vacuum on MP-V is 28"Hg
- Oversized check valves for smooth controlled operation
- Extra-large vernier adjustment range
- Pressure venting can be done in increments of 0.1" H2O
- 2-year warranty
The East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump is the most reliable and rugged pressure and vacuum calibration pump for calibrations up to 100 psi. The Schrader valve totally eliminates failure caused by the vent valve malfunction. Their double O-rings and no-needle valves prevent leakage, and rarely ever need rebuilding. The Delrin housing eliminates heat transfer so readings don't appear to drift.
The East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pumps feature unique push-on hoses and fittings. In addition, a swivel keeps the hose from tangling. If the hose is damaged, simply cut off the end and reinsert it into the fitting. An optional hose kit is available with purchase of the East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump so that a tee is not necessary when connecting a sensor and calibrator. A special non-dispersing lubricant makes the first stroke as easy as the others and eliminates wear caused by the grease migrating to the ends of the stroke. Construction is so strong that the East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump can be repeatedly dropped on a concrete floor without damage!
Each East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump includes a pump and one hose assembly with a 1/4" NPT female end. The East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro Pressure Calibration Kit includes the calibration pump, an easy-to-read analog gauge with 1% accuracy, case, and a hose to connect to the item being tested. The MP-PK and the MP-VK kits are easy to use and handy for field work.