SpotSee G-View Impact Monitor
User programmable X, Y & Z impact thresholds with data logging for up to 100 events per axis & iButton data transfer
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Independently programmed X, Y & Z impact thresholds
- Memory of 100 events per axis
- Monitors axis exceeded & axis amplitude
- Records date, time, internal temperature & axis data
- iButton for setup, resetting & data transfer
- LED lights for visual notification of threshold breaches
- 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C) operating temperature range
- IP65-rated housing
- Powered by 1 AA Alkaline battery (replaceable)
The SpotSee G-View impact monitor records user-define impacts during transportation, storage and usage of products and equipment. The X, Y and Z impact thresholds can be independently programmed by the user and the G-View has the capacity to record data for 100 events per access. This SpotSee impact monitor records date, time, internal temperature, axis exceeded and axis amplitude.
Available with one of two factory set shock range and cut-off frequency combinations, the SpotSee G-View impact monitor can record impacts within 10g/25Hz or 25g/40Hz. Both configurations offer 0.1g resolution with ±6% full-scale accuracy. All communication with the G-View is done via SpotSee's iButton technology. The G-View communication kit is required for communication and one kit can be used with multiple units.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.