East Hills Instruments PP-4 Magnum Pro Pneumatic Pump
Fully versatile pneumatic pump capable of generating pressure up to 4,000 psi without liquid
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 0 to 4,000 psi (275 bar) range
- Connections (2 ports) 1/4in NPT/BSP
- No heavy nitrogen bottles necessary
- No contamination of process system with oils and water
- Won’t freeze in low temp from water intrusion
- Folds up to a mailing tube sized case
- Bench or field applications
The East Hills Instruments PP-4 Magnum Pro Pneumatic Power Pump is the only fully versatile pneumatic pump capable of generating pressure up to 4,000 psi without liquid. Two support legs fold out to stabilize the PP4 and the pump can be operated by either foot or hand. The fine vernier control allows the pressure to be finely adjusted and sealed off to prevent slow leaks.
The Winchester Engineering Model 1 Auto-Ranging Digital Gauge is available as an option annd uses patent pending technology to maintain ±0.1% of reading accuracy from vacuum to 3,000 psi. This technology eliminates the need of using multiple gauges and costly mistakes due to over-ranging.