Bacharach MGS-408 Gas Detection Controller
Displays real time data from up to 8 gas detectors & datalogs alarm and status history of each channel via SD card
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Front panel push buttons & LED status indication
- Pairs with MGS series gas detectors
- Integrates into BMS/BAS or refrigeration controllers
- Event logging via SD card
- 1 low alarm relay & 1 high alarm relay
- 1 fault alarm relay
- 1 RS485 Modbus RTU slave for BMS / BAS
- 1 RS485 Modbus RTU master for gas detectors
- 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 80W (max) power supply
The Bacharach MGS-408 gas detection controller centralizes the status of up to 8 gas detection channels in a single location and offers at-a-glance visualization of a whole gas detection system. Pairing with Bacharach's MGS series of gas detectors - MGS-250, MGS-410, MGS-450, MGS-460 or MGS-550 - the MGS-408 creates a system suitable for applications with different requirements at multiple monitoring points.
By pairing the Bacharach MGS-408 gas detection controller with up to 8 compatible MGS series gas detectors, users can achieve compliance with refrigeration safety standards such as EN 378 and ASHRAE 15. This Bacharach controller integrates into BMS/BAS or refrigeration controllers and offers front panel push buttons and LED status indication. Common alarm relays include one low alarm and one high alarm with the MGS-408 also featuring one fault alarm. The MGS-408 also retains and can export alarm and status history of the gas detection system.